-   -   addins (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/259229-addins.html)

KRK

addins

Hello,

I use the TM 'Autochart' addin, and I have version 2.1. The latest version
is 3.1.

I am suddenly having problems with autochart so want to try upgrading. Do I
need to 'uninstall' or delete the current version I have, or do I just
download the new vesrsion ?

Thanks

KK

Bob Phillips[_4_]

addins

You would do well to unload it, ToolsAddins and de-select it, and then just
overwrite the old file, then load it as before, but select it.

--

HTH

Bob