-   -   addins stopped working ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/259017-addins-stopped-working.html)

KRK

addins stopped working ?

Hello, I have Excel 2007

I use the excel addin 'Autochart' to control the x-axis minimum & maximum
values in charts. I use it in 2 totally different workbooks, and it has
worked fine for a long time (well over a year I think).

Suddenly the addin has stopped working in one of the workbooks (it is ok in
the other). I have tried opening it & checking the cell allocations & all
seems well.

I'm puzzled, does anyone have an idea of what I might have done ?

Thanks

KK