-   -   Two Spreadsheets Open Side By Side: How Please ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/258977-two-spreadsheets-open-side-side-how-please.html)

Bob[_19_]

Two Spreadsheets Open Side By Side: How Please ?

Hello,

Using Windows7 and Excel 2007.

What's the "trick" to enable one to have two different spreadsheets open
and side by side in one view (so you can go back and forth between them
easily) ?

I've tried, but it seems as soon as I try to open the second one, the
first one disappears.

Thanks,
Bob

Gord Dibben

Two Spreadsheets Open Side By Side: How Please ?

Assuming two workbook open.

ViewArrange All

I prefer Vertical

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP