-   -   tell me if there is a way to angle the cells horizentally (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/25876-tell-me-if-there-way-angle-cells-horizentally.html)

Khan

tell me if there is a way to angle the cells horizentally

can you tell me if there is a way to angle the cells in the same way you
angle text. I could not find any thing but I saw a sheet where top cells were
angled on 70. Can you help me please
Khan

Bob Phillips

FormatCellsAlignment and just move the Orientation dial around.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Khan" wrote in message
can you tell me if there is a way to angle the cells in the same way you
angle text. I could not find any thing but I saw a sheet where top cells

were
angled on 70. Can you help me please
Khan

Ken Wright

And then apply a border to the cells and you will see what you did before.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03