http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Smiffie72" wrote in message
I'm making a speadsheet of my shifts over the next year. I've put the days
at the top but would like the column to scroll down with the page. How do
you
do this? Thanks

Smiffie72

Floating Column

Can't believe how easy that was!!! Been searching for ages! Thanks

"Ben M. Schorr, MVP" wrote:

Place your cursor in the cell below that header row and then Freeze Panes.
How depends a bit on your version of Excel - you could search the Help File
for Freeze Panes though.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP