-   -   Find and Replace (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/25813-find-replace.html)

Muhammad Hassan (New Excel User)

Find and Replace

Hello, I am facing a problem regarding finding and replacing, i want to
change a value ":10:20" to "00:10:20". Or in other words just want to add a
leading zero before the colon. I have used the wild card to locate the value
but in replce it chages the value with wild card. Please Help me in this.

CLR

Find Replace Repl;ace what: :1 Replace with: '00:1 Replace all

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3