-   -   How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/258000-how-do-i-delete-function-cell-ms-excel.html)

Chris

How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

When I type a number into a cell, and move on, the number inside the cell
turns to "###". I just want the number to appear in the cell without any
functions.

pmartglass

How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

Try increaseing the width of the cell.

"Chris" wrote:

When I type a number into a cell, and move on, the number inside the cell
turns to "###". I just want the number to appear in the cell without any
functions.

Dave Peterson

How do I delete a "function" from a cell in MS Excel?

Or using a smaller font.

--

Dave Peterson