-   -   Excel 2003, Auto Filter Help! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/256719-excel-2003-auto-filter-help.html)

[email protected]

Excel 2003, Auto Filter Help!

I have a 21,000 row XML file that I pull into Excel every morning:
Data / Import Data / Select Data Source / OK ...and all is well
....until I updated to a new PC and had to reload Excel. Now I get
autofilters at the top of each column, and it won't load all the data.

I know I can go in AFTER I load and uncheck Data / filter / autofilter
and it will remove the filter queues on the top row, but I DON'T know
how to set up an option where it will not format with auto filters
from the get-go. ...so I can load this data completely.

What am I missing here?! Thanks!

- Hu -