-   -   How to email documents (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/256259-how-email-documents.html)

Pam B.

How to email documents

Have a document that I need to email to a supervisor-have saved it to my
documents,but cannot email ---is there a best place to save a document in
order to easily email same??? Very new to this!UsingMicrosoft Office Home and
Student 2007
--

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

How to email documents

There is no best place from which to send an email.

You should be able to attach a Workbook to an email where the Workbook is
stored in any location.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.