-   -   How to multiply ALL numeric cells in a sheet by same number ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/255881-how-multiply-all-numeric-cells-sheet-same-number.html)

MoiMeme

How to multiply ALL numeric cells in a sheet by same number ?

Hi,

I have a sheet, where all numerical values have to be multiplied by a
conversion factor of 1.250

How can I achieve this ?

Thanks

Pivert

PJ

How to multiply ALL numeric cells in a sheet by same number ?

Hi

Enter your conversion factor in an empty cell, copy it and select the cells
you want to convert. Then right click, choose Paste Special..., under
Operation select Multiply, and OK.

By the way, I'm still using Excel 2003 but I guess it's much the same in 2007.