-   -   excel pivot table formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/255467-excel-pivot-table-formating.html)

MS

excel pivot table formating

In 2003 there was a feature where you could adjust the way the pivot table
looked. I used to use report #7. Is there a report #7 equivalent in 2007?
If so, where can I find it. thx.

Ms-Exl-Learner

excel pivot table formating

Place the cursor inside the Pivot Table data and now you will see a new menu
"Design". Select the desired design from the "Pivottable Styles".

(Ms-Exl-Learner)