-   -   pie charting through excel, using power point (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/25529-pie-charting-through-excel-using-power-point.html)

carver922

pie charting through excel, using power point

Hello~
I am working on a presentation for class. We used a yes and no survey, I
think I figured out how to pie chart. But, now I want to insert that into
power point. How do I do that. I go through INSERT, PICTURE, then I click
on my chart and it tells me that its not allowed. I need some help ASAP.
--
Cassie C.

gls858

carver922 wrote:
Hello~
I am working on a presentation for class. We used a yes and no survey, I
think I figured out how to pie chart. But, now I want to insert that into
power point. How do I do that. I go through INSERT, PICTURE, then I click
on my chart and it tells me that its not allowed. I need some help ASAP.

Copy and paste works. just open Excel and Powerpoint and copy the chart
and paste it into the slide.

gls858

Gord Dibben

carver

HelpAnswer Wizard "copy a chart to Powerpoint"

Gives an easily followed set of instructions.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP