-   -   cell reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/254275-cell-reference.html)

ROHIT

cell reference

hi,
i have formula in cell A5 and when i double click, it takes me to the
respective cell. my question how can i go back to that cell (A5)

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

cell reference

Hit the F5 key / enter A5 / hit OK.

Thanks.

"Rohit" wrote:

hi,
i have formula in cell A5 and when i double click, it takes me to the
respective cell. my question how can i go back to that cell (A5)

Don Guillett[_2_]

cell reference

As ALWAYS, post your code for comments.
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Address < Range("g1").Address Then Exit Sub
Range(Target).Select
MsgBox "Went to target address"
Application.Goto Range(Target.Address)

Don Guillett