-   -   worksheet columns changed from letter to number, how change back (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/25425-worksheet-columns-changed-letter-number-how-change-back.html)

Ron

worksheet columns changed from letter to number, how change back

my worksheet columns have changed to numbers instead of letter. How do I
change them back?
Cell A:1 is now 1:1?
--
Ron

Chip Pearson

Ron,

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the General tab.
There, uncheck the 'R1C1 reference style' setting.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ron" wrote in message
my worksheet columns have changed to numbers instead of letter.
How do I
change them back?
Cell A:1 is now 1:1?
--