-   -   Conditional Formatting on a Row - XL2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/253594-conditional-formatting-row-xl2007.html)

Steve[_20_]

Conditional Formatting on a Row - XL2007

Hi all,

I want to apply a Conditional Format (Bold Red Txt) to the entire
contents of a row when the word 'RECALLED' appears in any of four
specific cells within that row (AJ3, AQ3, AX3 and BE3).

Any pointers/suggestions.

Thanks

--
Steve

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like
an idiot.
- Steven Wright

Per Jessen

Conditional Formatting on a Row - XL2007

Hi Steve

Select the entire table, and goto Conditional Format.

Use 'Formula Is', and enter this formula, where 3 is the number of the first
row in the table:

=OR($AJ3="RECALLED",$AQ3="RECALLED",$AX3="RECALLED ",$BE3="RECALLED")

Apply formatting as desired.

Regards,
Per

"Steve" skrev i meddelelsen
Hi all,

I want to apply a Conditional Format (Bold Red Txt) to the entire contents
of a row when the word 'RECALLED' appears in any of four specific cells
within that row (AJ3, AQ3, AX3 and BE3).

Any pointers/suggestions.

Thanks

--
Steve

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an
idiot.
- Steven Wright

Steve[_20_]

Conditional Formatting on a Row - XL2007

Per Jessen penned:
Hi Steve

Select the entire table, and goto Conditional Format.

Use 'Formula Is', and enter this formula, where 3 is the number of the first
row in the table:

=OR($AJ3="RECALLED",$AQ3="RECALLED",$AX3="RECALLED ",$BE3="RECALLED")

Apply formatting as desired.

Thank you Per, works like a charm

--
Steve

Eat a live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will
happen to you the rest of the day.
- Unknown