-   -   Excel: Latest Version? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/25209-excel-latest-version.html)

Rodney

Excel: Latest Version?

I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.

What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.

Thank you for any advice.

Rodney

I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se

| I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
| I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.
|
| What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.
|
| Thank you for any advice.

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 2002 (Office XP) there is a later version (Excel 2003) but it won't
run on win98

Or Excel 2000, should be a bit cheaper, nothing much have changed

Peo Sjoblom

"Rodney" wrote in message
I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se

| I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
| I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.
|
| What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.
|
| Thank you for any advice.

Rodney

Thanks Peo,
Office XP? that works OK on W98se?
That sounds counter intuitive to moi.

(A bit like standing a spade and a fork against a wall,
and asking me to take my pick :)

I'd appreciate your confirmation.
Regards
Rodney

| Excel 2002 (Office XP) there is a later version (Excel 2003) but it won't
| run on win98
|
| Or Excel 2000, should be a bit cheaper, nothing much have changed
|
| --
| Regards,
|
| Peo Sjoblom
|

| "Rodney" wrote in message
| I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se
|

| | I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
| | I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.
| |
| | What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.
| |
| | Thank you for any advice.
| |
| |
| |

Dave Peterson

I ran office xp on my win98se pc until I got my new pc earlier this year.

Now I run office 2003 (XP+1???) on WinXP.
(just as counter intuitive in the opposite direction????)

Maybe like the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw!

Rodney wrote:

Thanks Peo,
Office XP? that works OK on W98se?
That sounds counter intuitive to moi.

(A bit like standing a spade and a fork against a wall,
and asking me to take my pick :)

I'd appreciate your confirmation.
Regards
Rodney

| Excel 2002 (Office XP) there is a later version (Excel 2003) but it won't
| run on win98
|
| Or Excel 2000, should be a bit cheaper, nothing much have changed
|
| --
| Regards,
|
| Peo Sjoblom
|

| "Rodney" wrote in message
| I guess I should add, suitable for Win98se
|

| | I'd like to surf Australia's Ebay for the latest Version,
| | I aim to export data from a large Visual FoxPro Database.
| |
| | What do I look for, and do I need any add-ins etc.
| |
| | Thank you for any advice.
| |
| |
| |

--

Dave Peterson

Rodney

Thanks David.
| I ran office xp on my win98se pc until I got my new pc earlier this year.

| Maybe like the blind man who picked up the hammer and saw!
Very clever :)
Does the flag move Grasshopper? or is it the wind?

Dave Peterson

Actually, it's pretty old.

And after you drink enough grasshoppers, it really doesn't matter!

Thanks David.