-   -   Scroll bar jumps 587 rows Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/250880-scroll-bar-jumps-587-rows-excel-2007-a.html)

Eef Houniet[_2_]

Scroll bar jumps 587 rows Excel 2007

In a Workbook is one Sheet, where, when moving the vertical scroll bar, 587
rows at once are scrolled.
In the other Sheets, only one row at a time is scrolled.

I suppose I activated one or the other option.
How can I return to normal scrolling?

Thanks,
Eef Houniet

Bill Kuunders

Scroll bar jumps 587 rows Excel 2007

Hi Eef,

Do you have too many rows in that sheet perhaps?
See my answer in excel.nl
Greetings from New Zeeland

"Eef Houniet" wrote in message
In a Workbook is one Sheet, where, when moving the vertical scroll bar,
587 rows at once are scrolled.
In the other Sheets, only one row at a time is scrolled.

I suppose I activated one or the other option.
How can I return to normal scrolling?

Thanks,
Eef Houniet

[email protected]

Scroll bar jumps 587 rows Excel 2007

Eef,

How did you resolve this? The link that Bill referenced does not work. I have a similar issue in a file.

Thank you!

Jason