-   -   highlighting rows is there an macro for this (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/250755-highlighting-rows-there-macro.html)

Mike

highlighting rows is there an macro for this

I have columns from A1 to A300 TO CP1 TO CP300 if I click on a particulr cell
on any row is it possible to high light that whole row if there is a way
please tell me how!!!

L. Howard Kittle

highlighting rows is there an macro for this

See some choices in your other post in Misc.

Regards,
Howard