-   -   display last value in a column (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/250232-display-last-value-column.html)

Mike

display last value in a column

I would like to display the last value unequal to zero recorded in a column
in a specific cell. For example, A1 is to display the last value unequal to
zero recorded in column B. The number of entries and values in column B
changes frequently; therefore the last value in column B is in a different
row.

Thanks.
--
Mike

T. Valko

display last value in a column

Try this...

Assuming there are no logical TRUE entries in the range.

=LOOKUP(1E100,1/B2:B100,B2:B100)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Mike" wrote in message
I would like to display the last value unequal to zero recorded in a column
in a specific cell. For example, A1 is to display the last value unequal
zero recorded in column B. The number of entries and values in column B
changes frequently; therefore the last value in column B is in a different
row.

Thanks.
--
Mike

Ron Rosenfeld

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:03:01 -0800, Mike wrote:

I would like to display the last value unequal to zero recorded in a column
in a specific cell. For example, A1 is to display the last value unequal to
zero recorded in column B. The number of entries and values in column B
changes frequently; therefore the last value in column B is in a different
row.

Thanks.

=LOOKUP(2,1/(B:B<0),B:B)
--ron