-   -   calculate links (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/250026-calculate-links.html)

meroche

calculate links

I am working with 4 large comlex excel files that are linked together. I
seems that wn I change the data in the source file that hasthe dta input, th
datain the last file does not always resluts in the same answer. I have used
the refresh all button and the calculate now buttons but I still seem to get
inconsisten answers. Is there a limit on the amount of calculations tha
Excel can perform with linked files? Thanks