-   -   Create a report with selected rows based on the content in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/24991-create-report-selected-rows-based-content-cell.html)

ThirdTim

Create a report with selected rows based on the content in a cell

Some clients have closed files and some are closed in the worksheet. I need
to create a report that includes all the info from the open files only. The
status O for Open and C for Closed appears by each client in a cell of the
client's row of info. I was hoping that I could create a new spread sheet or
a form that contained only the open files with out typing each from the
worksheet. Thanks Tim

Hi
You could use Data|Filter|Autofilter to filter just Os and then copy the
result to another sheet.

--
Andy.