-   -   How do I assign sequential numbers in an invoice? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/24939-how-do-i-assign-sequential-numbers-invoice.html)

halex

How do I assign sequential numbers in an invoice?

Creating a simple invoice in Excel. Want to assign unique number to each
invoice, sequentially as each is created.

Zikozik

IHow can I ope a file saved in DBASE 4 version in MS Excel 2000?
--
Dan I.A.E (Nigeria, (234)08036073033)

"halex" wrote:

Creating a simple invoice in Excel. Want to assign unique number to each
invoice, sequentially as each is created.

cycling-rod

Info here - http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html
Free template here -
http://tinyurl.com/dsozt

--
cycling-rod

JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/sequentialnums.html

In article ,
"halex" wrote:

Creating a simple invoice in Excel. Want to assign unique number to each
invoice, sequentially as each is created.

halex

Thanks for the quick and super informative response. Unfortunately, I do not
understand enough about the inner workings of Excel to use it--but I very
much appreciate people like you who have these answers and are willing to
share.