-   -   Show top three rows when scrolling (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/249061-show-top-three-rows-when-scrolling.html)

Doug Mc

Show top three rows when scrolling

I thought I knew how to do this but it didn't work.

I went to Page setup, Sheet and typed in $1:$3 but it didn't work.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Doug

Dave Peterson

Show top three rows when scrolling

It sounds like you set the rows to repeat at top when the worksheet is printed.

If you want to always see rows 1:3 on the display, then...

Select A1 (just so it's visible)
select A4
Window|freeze panes

Everything above the activecell and to the left of the activecell will be
frozen.

--

Dave Peterson

Doug Mc