-   -   How do you export pictures from my pictures file into a word docu (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/249033-how-do-you-export-pictures-my-pictures-file-into-word-docu.html)

Becky

How do you export pictures from my pictures file into a word docu

I am in need of some help I am trying to export some photos from my picture
file into a word document so I dont have to open up each individual picture
can someone help me with this

Gord Dibben

How do you export pictures from my pictures file into a word docu

Select the photo files from your picure folder by SHIFT or CTRL + click and
"Copy"

Open a Word document and EditPaste.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP