Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default What funtion to use?

Not sure what function to use; vlookup, ISNA, MAtch, etc.. One of my spreadsheets (sheet 2) has 36 different tables (not a pivot table) of 4 columns each where data is entered. The main spreadsheet (sheet 1) has a cell A:1, where I would like to enter the number 1 through 36. In other words, if I wish to extract the data from table 5, I enter 5 in cell A:1 which then looks for that particular table and extracts all the data and enters it into the main spreadsheet. Any help would be appreciated.