-   -   Need help in Excel 2007 - urgent (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/246843-need-help-excel-2007-urgent.html)

Vikram

Need help in Excel 2007 - urgent

I have a sorted data of 450 learners with name and percentage. Columns are
Name Percentage Result
Mac 86 Pass
Richard 67 Fail
Jack 91 Fail
I need a seperate list of TOP 5 LEARNERS with name columns.
I have tried Pivote table and Large function but it dont work as I can
filter on numeric values (as top 10) but i need top 5 and that too top 5
names alone.
NOTE:Topper Name List should not contain Fail students even if they have top
marks.
Please help asap.
Regards
Vikram