-   -   how do make values display in increments of 1? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/246323-how-do-make-values-display-increments-1-a.html)

Kira

how do make values display in increments of 1?

Without me having to type the values myself, let's say that I want to use the
fill handle to do this instead. I want the numbers to increase in increments
of 1 in cells c10-L10.

Gord Dibben

how do make values display in increments of 1?

Enter 1 in C10

Right-click on the fill handle and drag across to L10

Release button and "Fill Series"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP