-   -   Where is Preview? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/244371-where-preview.html)

peejaa

Where is Preview?

In Excel, if I click File I get a drop down list..one of the items then
listed was "Print Preview".
That's not now shown. How do I get it back?
Thanks.

Eduardo

Where is Preview?

Hi,
press print and in the left bottom corner you have the preview

"peejaa" wrote:

In Excel, if I click File I get a drop down list..one of the items then
listed was "Print Preview".
That's not now shown. How do I get it back?
Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Where is Preview?

Check one of your other posts.