-   -   How to use 3-D Shapes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/243355-how-use-3-d-shapes.html)

Cason Yong Kwan Xhen

How to use 3-D Shapes?

Hello , Can you teach me how to use 3-D shapes?
Thank You.

Gord Dibben

How to use 3-D Shapes?

How did you create them?

From the drawing toolbar?

What do you want to do with them?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:45:01 -0700, Cason Yong Kwan Xhen <Cason Yong Kwan
wrote:

Hello , Can you teach me how to use 3-D shapes?
Thank You.

trip_to_tokyo[_2_]

How to use 3-D Shapes?

Hello Cason, your question is a very wide one so it is difficult to give a
meaningful answer.

However, I have just put up one (EXCEL 2007) file for you at:-

www.pierrefondes.com

The item at the top of the home page of the above site is for you.

If you follow the simple instructions on Sheet1 you should see how to create
a simple 3-D graph.

I hope this at least sets you on the right road.

Please hit Yes if my comments have been helpful to you.

Thanks!