-   -   Validation table font size (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/242377-validation-table-font-size.html)

smiley61799

Validation table font size

I am trying to view my validation table in my spreadsheet but because of all
the columns I am viewing my spreadsheet at less than 100%. The validation
table options are displaying so tiny I cannot read them. Is there a way to
increase there font size? All other fonts even at the reduced view size are
showing much larger and I would like my validation table options to as well.
Any help is appreciated. Lacey

T. Valko

Validation table font size

See this: