-   -   Sorting multiple colums ??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/239933-sorting-multiple-colums.html)

Drew Leyda

Sorting multiple colums ???

I have a 5 column worksheet.
I want to sort the first column A to Z
Then, without changing the first column, I want to sort the second column A to Z.
I have read the Help page but I can not seem to "select" the columns.
Help ......
TIA
Drew

Eduardo

Sorting multiple colums ???

Hi,
if excel 2007
select the whole range, then go to sort, sort by column A, Add Level and
there choose the second column you want to sort, add level ...

if this helps please click yes, thanks