-   -   I need to C&P a section of Excel to Word but I need to get it to fit on a standard 8.5x11! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/23894-i-need-c-p-section-excel-word-but-i-need-get-fit-standard-8-5x11.html)

Marc

I need to C&P a section of Excel to Word but I need to get it to fit on a standard 8.5x11!

Is there a way to make this happen? The sections that I need to C&P are all
the columns are 14 wide and the rows are 40, 41,44 and 65. How do I get
these to fit on the page?

Marc

gls858

Marc wrote:
Is there a way to make this happen? The sections that I need to C&P are all
the columns are 14 wide and the rows are 40, 41,44 and 65. How do I get
these to fit on the page?

Marc

Smaller font, cut margins to the minimum, print landscape
Print Preview shrink to fit, are all options just depends
on how wide the fields are. It just may be to big to fit
and still be readable.

gls858