-   -   working between two worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/236968-working-between-two-worksheets.html)

helen

working between two worksheets

I need information from one worksheet to automatically transfer to another
worksheet in the one workbook.
i.e.total vacation days from calander in worksheet 1 to automatically
transfer to the worksheet 2

Eduardo

working between two worksheets

Hi,
Position in worksheet 2 on the cell where you want to copy the information
press "=" and then go to worksheet 1 and click on the cell where you have the
vacations days, each time you change it it will update worksheet 2