-   -   How do I view separate windows for Excel workbooks on desktop (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/236497-how-do-i-view-separate-windows-excel-workbooks-desktop.html)

Sooz

How do I view separate windows for Excel workbooks on desktop

I have read other advice in several similar answers, but nothing works, so
far. "Tools, options, general, ignore other apps" does not work; "Tools,
options, view, windows in task bar does not work". Seems I've seen "view
separte windows" but I don't know where!

TedMi[_2_]

How do I view separate windows for Excel workbooks on desktop

Tools, Options, View tab, Windows in Taskbar *is* the proper setting.
Could you be more specific about "does not work"?
-TedMi

"Sooz" wrote in message
I have read other advice in several similar answers, but nothing works, so
far. "Tools, options, general, ignore other apps" does not work; "Tools,
options, view, windows in task bar does not work". Seems I've seen "view
separte windows" but I don't know where!

Gord Dibben

How do I view separate windows for Excel workbooks on desktop

WindowNew Window

WindowArrange

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP