-   -   merging worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/235012-merging-worksheets.html)

KRK

merging worksheets

Hello,

I have 6 workbooks all with a single worksheet. I want to bring them
together into a single workbook with 6 worksheets. I can do it via copy &
paste, but is there a simpler way please ?

I have excel 2007

Thanks

Luke M

merging worksheets

You might want to take a look at Ron's article he

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc837974.aspx

But for only 6 sheets, it might just be easier to copy each worksheet.
You're choice.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M