-   -   Exporting data from a table to blogs (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/234542-exporting-data-table-blogs.html)

owen.cxy

Exporting data from a table to blogs

Hi, i have seen the sharepoint function offered by MS Excel. Would like to
check with you whether this could be performed and exported into a blog?

Barb Reinhardt

Exporting data from a table to blogs

I've used sharepoint, but am not sure what you're talking about. Can you
give some specific info on what you want to do?

"owen.cxy" wrote:

Hi, i have seen the sharepoint function offered by MS Excel. Would like to
check with you whether this could be performed and exported into a blog?

owen.cxy

Exporting data from a table to blogs

As in i have some data in MS Excel which i would like to export it and
publish into a blog. Is it possible and is sharepoint a platform to do it?