-   -   Downloading clip art (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/23411-downloading-clip-art.html)

b.wolf

Downloading clip art

When using Clip art Organizer it is only downloading clip art into some temp
fold and not into the correct oraganizer folders? Some times it shows other
clip art files as broken links, or unknown image...you know like a picture
that is torn.
So not matter what I click on to download, it does not put in anywhere on my
computer, but does show downloading complete.
Thanks
Dilligas

Gord Dibben

This is an Office Excel forum.

Downloading of Clip Art from the internet is not a common Excel function.

Try this listing and look for Clip Art or Clip Gallery News Group.

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP