-   -   Graph Lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/233707-graph-lines.html)

Reen[_2_]

Graph Lines

How can I get the graph lines in excel to show up on my printed sheet? Thank
you

JLatham

Graph Lines

Goto File -- Page Setup and on the [Sheet] tab, check next to "Print
Gridlines"

"Reen" wrote:

How can I get the graph lines in excel to show up on my printed sheet? Thank
you

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Graph Lines

Are you saying that you have a line chart and the line isn't printing? If
that's the case you might make the line thicker.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire