-   -   How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/233706-how-do-i-protect-designated-cells-excel-spreadsheet.html)

trip_to_tokyo

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

This is part of the syllabus for ECDL Advanced EXCEL.

How do I do it?

Have checked MS website and mu own Help files and have drawn a blank.

Gordon[_9_]

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote in message
How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

This is part of the syllabus for ECDL Advanced EXCEL.

Then read the course textbook......

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

Hi,

It is a general policy not to do other people's homework. You can find this
in any textbook or online help.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"trip_to_tokyo" wrote:

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

This is part of the syllabus for ECDL Advanced EXCEL.

How do I do it?

Have checked MS website and mu own Help files and have drawn a blank.

JLatham

How do I protect designated cells in an EXCEL spreadsheet?

Google for "protect designated excel cells"

Results 1 - 10 of about 17,600 for protect designated excel cells. (0.24
seconds)

Yahoo for same:
1 - 10 of 149,000 for protect designated excel cells (About) - 0.32 s

Bing for same:
1-10 of 174,000 results

That should at least be a starting point.