-   -   command code ( GOTO command) in formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/233535-command-code-goto-command-formula.html)

calan

command code ( GOTO command) in formula

I had used an "IF " formula ( in cell C3) and get the result in cell F58.
Cell F58 is a blank cell with photo.
I need to screen to show cell F58 that is move the cursor to cell F58.
What is the command to be put in the "IF" formula?

Thank You

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers

Roger Govier[_3_]

command code ( GOTO command) in formula

Hi calan

A formula can only return a result. It cannot initiate a move to another
cell.
You would either have to use VBA, or create a hyperlink in a cell which
could take you to another cell when clicked.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"calan" wrote in message
I had used an "IF " formula ( in cell C3) and get the result in cell F58.
Cell F58 is a blank cell with photo.
I need to screen to show cell F58 that is move the cursor to cell F58.
What is the command to be put in the "IF" formula?

Thank You

this