-   -   summing across worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/233255-summing-across-worksheets.html)

Todd Hudson

summing across worksheets

I have a workbook with 80 worksheets. I want to add column E12 thru column
E50 across all worksheets, then total up those numbers.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Thanks,

Todd

Don Guillett

summing across worksheets

try this. Best to set up a dummy 1st and last sheet so that if you
add/delete sheets, OK
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet80!e12:e50)

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Todd Hudson" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 80 worksheets. I want to add column E12 thru column
E50 across all worksheets, then total up those numbers.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Thanks,

Todd

macropod[_2_]

summing across worksheets

Also note that Sheets 2 - 79 must be physically located between Sheets 1 & 80 for this to work.

--
Cheers
macropod