-   -   Formatting text in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/232185-formatting-text-cell.html)

akkrug

Formatting text in a cell

Is there a way to key text in one cell that is multiple lines? We would like
to be able to insert new lines where we want them.

Thanks for the help!!
--
akkrug

Gary''s Student

Formatting text in a cell

Use the Formula Bar:

1. click in the formula bar
2. in the formula bar, move the cursor to the desired point of insertion
3. touch ALT-ENTER
4. enter the new line.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200855

"akkrug" wrote:

Is there a way to key text in one cell that is multiple lines? We would like
to be able to insert new lines where we want them.

Thanks for the help!!
--
akkrug

fake_be

Formatting text in a cell

Akkrug,

You can also via the Formula bar change color of text, make parts of
the text bold, italic,....

Just select the part of the text you want to format and push the
respectivly buttons.

Good luck formatting,
Tom

On 28 mei, 14:25, akkrug wrote:
Is there a way to key text in one cell that is multiple lines? *We would like
to be able to insert new lines where we want them. *

Thanks for the help!!
--
akkrug

DILipandey

Formatting text in a cell

Hi akkrug,

Type in the data and press key combination (Alt+Enter) to move down to next
row.

--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,