-   -   Percentage of an Element ... (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/231827-percentage-element.html)

Magic1

Percentage of an Element ...

I want to know the percentsge of completion of an Element, containing 7 items
of % of completion, either as a completion rate of over 90%, and or 100%.
Element 1.1 = 86% cell E6
Element 1.2 = 100% cell E14
Element 1.3 = 29% cell E19
Element 1.4 = 75% Cell E27
Element 1.5 = 0 % cell E32
Element 1.6 = 0 % Cell E38
Element 1.6 = 38% cell e41

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Percentage of an Element ...

I have three household tasks to complete and this is what I have done so far
1.1 Vacuum 6 rooms: 0%
1.2 Clean all windows in 6 rooms: 0%
1.3 Empty the dishwasher: 100%

On average I have done (0+0+100)/3 = 33.3% of the tasks.
True in a sense but not very meaningful since 1.1. and 1.2 take much longer
than 1.3.

But is this is NOT so in your case, then use
=AVERAGE(E1, E14, E19, E27, E32, E38, E41)
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP