-   -   How to open two separate excel files side by side? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/231794-how-open-two-separate-excel-files-side-side.html)

Jorge Cervantes

How to open two separate excel files side by side?

For example, two excel files are separate but some data are related to each
other.
So, I would like to open two files side by side (horizontally or vertically)
to compare the data.
I could not figure out how to do with 07Excel. Please advise me.
John

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

How to open two separate excel files side by side?

Start Excel; open the two files
Open the View tab; in the Window group click Arrange All and select either
vertical or horizontal
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Jorge Cervantes" wrote in message
For example, two excel files are separate but some data are related to
each other.
So, I would like to open two files side by side (horizontally or
vertically) to compare the data.
I could not figure out how to do with 07Excel. Please advise me.
John

Jorge Cervantes

How to open two separate excel files side by side?

Thank you. Your tip worked.
John