-   -   running totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/231498-running-totals.html)

Reggie D.[_2_]

running totals

Cab anyone advise?
I want to have a running total of number in column A in the adjacent
cloumn B, for example.
The job is to keep a running total of minutes booked to differnt jobs
recorded in consecutive rows.

Max

running totals

Perhaps something simple like this?

Assume data (ie numbers) will be entered in A2 down
In B2: =A2
In B3: =SUM(B2,A3)
Copy B3 down as far as data is expected in col A

If above helps, click YES button below
--
Max
Singapore