-   -   Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving - tried re-installing (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/230392-why-excel-2007-not-responding-after-saving-tried-re-installing.html)

Xandersmum

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving - tried re-installing

I have reinstalled Excel 2007 (Office Home & Student) but it is worse. Now
having problems even opening files. If I click on a cell it pauses for ages
and then says it is not responding.

Ron@Buy

Why Excel 2007 not responding after saving - tried re-installing

Try looking for help he
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=ph;en-gb;8753#tab3