-   -   Does anyone know which Excel has a cementry recording layout?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/230173-does-anyone-know-excel-has-cementry-recording-layout.html)

LASS

Does anyone know which Excel has a cementry recording layout??

I have Office Home and Student 2007 which has a Football pool and a
Medication Recording sheet. A friend has Excell and she has a sheet on it
that can be used for recording cementry information. How can I get this.
Thank you. (Note, I am a total novice and this will help).

Gary''s Student

Does anyone know which Excel has a cementry recording layout??

Sure

Have her email the workbook to you.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200851

"LASS" wrote:

I have Office Home and Student 2007 which has a Football pool and a
Medication Recording sheet. A friend has Excell and she has a sheet on it
that can be used for recording cementry information. How can I get this.
Thank you. (Note, I am a total novice and this will help).

Don Guillett

Does anyone know which Excel has a cementry recording layout??

Try a google for
excel:cemetery
to see what you get

--