-   -   HOW WE CAN FIT THE TEXT MESSAGES IN SINGLE COLUNM UP/DOWN WARDS (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/229348-how-we-can-fit-text-messages-single-colunm-up-down-wards.html)

MS EXCELL NEW USER CLARIFICATION

HOW WE CAN FIT THE TEXT MESSAGES IN SINGLE COLUNM UP/DOWN WARDS

While typing the headlines I just want to fit in the particular colunm by
down wards.

Gordon[_9_]

HOW WE CAN FIT THE TEXT MESSAGES IN SINGLE COLUNM UP/DOWN WARDS

"MS EXCELL NEW USER CLARIFICATION" <MS EXCELL NEW USER
wrote in message
While typing the headlines I just want to fit in the particular colunm by
down wards.

Right-click on the cell, choose Format, click on the Alignment tab and
choose "wrap text"

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

DILipandey

HOW WE CAN FIT THE TEXT MESSAGES IN SINGLE COLUNM UP/DOWN WARDS

Hi

You can use the key combination (Alt + Enter) to be on the same column and
also in the same cell while you are typing in the data. All it does is
expand the cell downwards but will reside there in the same column.
--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dilip Kumar Pandey