-   -   need a loan payment schedule (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/229251-need-loan-payment-schedule.html)

gls858

need a loan payment schedule

I need to show a loan amortization and I don't have a clue what to do.

Here's the data.

8.5% interest rate compounded monthly
loan amount 47,500.00
24 payments

I would like to show the interest and principle paid each month.

TIA

gls858

gls858

gls858 wrote:
I need to show a loan amortization and I don't have a clue what to do.

Here's the data.

8.5% interest rate compounded monthly
loan amount 47,500.00
24 payments

I would like to show the interest and principle paid each month.

TIA

gls858

I'm so used to looking here for solutions I forgot to check the web.
I found a site that gave me exactly what I wanted.

Thanks to Bret Whissel at

http://www.bretwhissel.net/cgi-bin/amortize

gls858

AltaEgo

need a loan payment schedule

For an Excel solution, take your pick:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tion&av=TPL000

--
Steve

AltaEgo wrote:
For an Excel solution, take your pick:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tion&av=TPL000

Thanks ALtaEgo. Another good source I had forgotten about.

gls858