-   -   Maximum no of data series (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/229003-maximum-no-data-series.html)

Sailor

Maximum no of data series

I tried to move a chart from a data page to a new page in Excel 2007. I had
an error message tellingme that the max no of data series permitted was 255
and I then lost everything. Is this correct?

Luke M

Maximum no of data series

That's is correct. You can find other limits in the XL help file under "Excel
specifications and limits".
--
Best Regards,

Luke M